Thursday 26 March 2015

Someone is happy with less than you have.

To give peace to my mind when I am very much tired, I just bang on or have look at arts.

Arts is something which freshen up everything in me. Today, I came across one photograph. Let me share here as well:


I went in silence mode and being an emotional character there was a suddenly oozing of tears in my eyes, don't know of what feeling it was. Life is taking me to a journey, when I am meeting my consciences da-nigh. Only one things I can understand these days that I have lot to serve... I have lot to give and I have lot than anyone else have in this universe. I am not trying to create any fiction here but my mind is articulate to create fictionary world for me which is quite very divine and pure.

Yes, whenever we become sad,,, we must remind and seek that someone is happy with less than what we have..

Amin.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment