Tuesday 26 April 2016

Yes Masturdating is amazing!

This Morning -

I got up -- Switched On my phone - A msg on messenger from a friend ---- " Ready for Masturdating? " ---- I rubbed my eyes and read it again.. then I was like -- Oh yes always up for it!

Second time have been quoted for #Masturdating aka #SelfDating in print media.

So, the thing is I am a person who don't want bf or friends to whom I can ping all the day or ask to stay with me.. I like freedom and love spend more time with myself. It is really difficult for me to be in relationship or be a gf of someone -- nothing intentionally but I don't know how to get obsessed with others and follow them all the day.. NO ... they have their life and I have mine.. !

Well, this article in today's TOI - Ahmedabad Times | Page 4.- http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/index.aspx?eid=31805&dt=20160427#

No comments:

Post a Comment