Tuesday 23 February 2016

Aayat - Yes, Living with love!

How do you feel, when you know that you are meeting last time in your life with the person who is the most integral part of you?

It is really hard to justify the types of love - I have loved 2 times in my life from the bottom of my heart without caring of world, and I guess its enough to love someone intensely without expecting from them back. When I loved my crocodile, I was mad in love and now I love my baraf I am sensible in love. Today, both of them are not with me, still I love!

Many think this is craziness and useless to fall in love when there is no scope of living with love. It believe love is fitoor. No one can change my feelings and state of love in this world. Today, I am taking my life ahead just with my passions, goals and karma. Yes, karma is my savior. I am not in relationship but I am in love. 

Going out of my world with new changes to live my life better and much better alone! I live alone because I am not a good person to have my friends and people around me. Isolation its what I have with me and that's enough to reach at my goals. 

I will stay here alone with my feelings. 

I am fine with the tags I get and I just want to live peaceful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment