Tuesday 23 February 2016

Never Mind Writing!

Yes, its my personal blog, and right now I feel that living an isolated life is not that bad. When you are meant to love and live alone, you can't even cry or roar out of your choice. It's my choice to be alone. Hence , I am now dependent much on my virtual world.

These days I am so confused as in what kind of personality I am!!!!!

Today, a very dear friend of mine helped me to analysis what I am and asked me to work on my mess, whether it is relationships, work, health or emotions... whatever it is! He asked me to figure out my complexes within myself. Yes, I am envy of some people.. not to destroy them but find them so lucky that they get what they want.

Yes, my nature and thoughts are changing! But I need to clear up the mess, actually I don't know how to deal with people. I know it sounds so weak but I have no clue to deal with it. When you have nothing wrong in your heart for people and they misunderstand you and judge completely wrong.


I am an ENFP Personality, that today I feel for the growth of my own friends but they never understand me. I guess I am wrong to worry about them, Well the most interesting thing happened today is that I got to know I am ENFP.


From today, I decided to write atleast one blog post daily, of what I learned, because as I am single and don't believe in chatting with friends any more after recently break-up of my bestest buddies.. huh..

So, now I am starting blogging back! Stay Tuned for my write ups here! Catch tomorrow. Its time to go home and have some time to organize my next day.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment