Wednesday 19 March 2014

How Jenny's Love For Her Crocodile, help me to solve my Time Management issues?

Every Day Every Night - I am getting a positive vibe! Jenny's love for her crocodile is actually increasing as it is being much helpful to grow myself. Generally, people think that if they fall in love with something then that distracts them to pursue their growth... well I strongly believe the opposition approach toward this thing. A true love and dedicated for something helps us to setting our goals. Honestly, speaking I have time management issue and this becomes a great problem sometimes for me. It makes situations so embarrassing. Earlier, I use to escape from such silly things in my life like skipping tution tests and class tests. But, now I don't feel to skip anything in my life, as the soul of my crocodile doesn't allow me to do that and always encourage me to accept challenges. Ahhaa.. its amazing to thing of my crocodile, listening music and reading amazing blog post which will actually help me to work more effectively tomorrow and help me to put creativity.



See, love actually inspires you... here if we examine the things psychologically, if our mind and soul is nurtured and relaxed it makes us very my loyal and integrated with the day to day tasks or work we do. But if our mind is relax, the engery and concentration gets pulled by our work. Hence, a dedicated life is for sure. I was not an integrated work honestly, but now I am being integrated as time my relax soul helps me to work well and heap. Understand the need of your soul and mind. Give focus to fulfill the needs of yourself and then see... your growth and dedicated increasing stepping ahead. Well, I have learned lot today but will gradually share.. as it time to say alvida. today... Will be coming up with a fresh zeal of inspiration tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment