Tuesday 18 March 2014

Who is crocodile in my life?

Well... its very frank and open thing for  me that I never like to hide and be very much secretive in my life. I love live life so much in 'bindas' way... like the way I am! Crocodile is the one to who I love the most in my life and trust intense. Crocodile is someone who inspires me every single day,every single moment and every single micro second of my life. My love for crocodile keeps on increasing as the time passes. Now, its very weird that why I am so much crazy for my crocodile. Its just because everyone needs a push, a bless, a power and zeal to life their life the fullest.. my crocodile is the one for me! Like every girl, I am same simple bubbly person, but when it comes to  grow.. only one thing helped me always and encouraged me to do something while makes me feel proud and good for myself ,,, ie, just a duplicated soul of my soul mate crocodile which resides in me and never let me feel so alone.  Now... you will think,,,, why jenny is describing her personally deep feeling here..... lol but you know what.. we all must have a duplicate soul of our soul mate forever with us... This makes our life better, happier and the more beautiful by passing each day. Love is not the something which must be stuck or should be every single moment touch with your soul mate.. Feel love always in yourself and so as you will love yourself. This keeps happy and very cherish in life... like I be so cherish and charming all the time. I am not in any diffusion or confusion about what I am express.. its just positivity in  me I am expressing! See... how this works with my #selfie !

I believe to live my life with positivity, like in my fundoo language, I say take the high doz of positivity and diminish the negativity of your life.Its not just reading thoughts or watching inspirational movies or video I am saying this,, I have experienced it myself. This help us To Grow | To Be Loyal | To Be Integrated | To Be Successful | To Be Super Active | To Be Fit-N-Fine | To Be Loveliest ..... now what more one needs to live a great life. Yeah... I know we need money and luxury ..as I need it too...  but these all benefits are the by product of living a great life with right and positive attitude.. !So this was my one of the best learning and experience of life... ! :) Stay tuned.. coming up will new experience tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. ver ywell written dear. And I am glad to meet your crocodile as well [here of course by reading this blog] :) I read both of your blog posts. keep on writing bcz writting is great fun & heal as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash for reading my blog and encouraging me to write more. Yes its a great fun hence, I keep saying #ilovewriting.

    ReplyDelete