Tuesday 18 March 2014

Why so weird title..... What is this blog about?

Hello, I am a Jenny Chawla, a passionate social media marketer. I love blogging and its not just because I have to show or something. But I loving writing with moods not with force. Ofcourse, as I believe 'An Artist Never Gives The Best in His Art If he is forced or made to work!' Artist are so much moody. Everyday after 12am at night.... Oh I am sorry sometimes, I am still confuse in between am and pm.. Lol! Well, everyday after 12, I don't feel to sleep actually, my mind just need to peace and happiness. So now, how I managed to get this peace and happiness.... is by missing my friends, my granny, my sister, my aesha and annu (who are more than friends for me) and ofcourse very much to my love... my Crocodile. I miss them, think of there beautiful and very small things what they do in their lives and seriously I smile and Feeeeeellll so gooood!

At that point of time, I dont feel to talk with them all but just I love to miss them... though there is hell of work pending and the stupid sticky notes and reminders keep buzzing me. Now , why I started writing this blog with an enthusiasm ... its just because I want to write and feel the double the pleasure of missing my peeps! Also, writing dairy give me borring impression on myself but writing blog that too..... so personal blog is awesome! Everyday I learn something new and I keep exploring as a human being. So, now its exclusive and very cheerful thing for me to write a blog what I learn daily and bit of the activities I perform, and what those activities makes me learn here on this blog.

So Here I -- The Jenny Chawla | A Sweetly Ahmedabad's Girl Begin here! You know what, its actually interesting to write in this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment