Monday 21 April 2014

5 Important Things Understood by Self - Understanding.



Today, I am writing my blog after so long, exactly after 20 days, actually I tried to writeup my blog many times but there came stupid excuses and distractions. Anyways, but in these 20 days, experimented and gone through the most important experiences of my life which taught me many things. Thus, I would like to share few of the things here.

1) Don't Change Yourself , Don't Change Your Goodness

2) Don't Fear To Listen & Do What Your Heart/Soul Wants You To Do

3) Accept Your Faults & Allow People To Nail On Your Back

4) Don't Fear To Bear Your Insult, It Actually Helps You To Grow Even Better

5) If People Ignores You, Be Such A Great Power That Wherever They Look, Turns Head and Peer, They See, listen & Think About You.

Actually these facts will grow you. It will build your self confidence. Not everyone understands these self- understanding things, only power people understand it. As I am very much tired today. Hope the right message gets delivered to you via this post, just 5 points !



No comments:

Post a Comment