Tuesday 1 April 2014

My Last Weekend of March! - BE Happy | BE Successful | BE The Best - Just Two Problems and Just Two Solutions :)

Aaah.. my last weekend was dam busy and was flooded with work and meetings but but... I am glad that some is the best we all have in our life actually helps us to be cherish and happy all the time. They are non other than our friends. Last weekend, even sunday was busy but my weekends eves become awesome because one of my beautiful besto friend Roshni Shah. Being, very honest she is elder than me ... :P but I must say a beautiful soul who helped me to be mange work and myself without bursting anger or showers of fires on me. Generally, when we say that we ain't feeling great and seems soulfully sad, there is always two reason.
1) We are in guilt due others or from surroundings or by us.
2) So called ' Ugly Situations'

On this past weekend, our main agenda of spending time together was meaningful that even it can be helpful to anyone. We just wanted to brainstrom a lot analyzing the things which makes our life so dull and ugly. We found two solutions again to solve this stupid but yes very common issues of every one of us.
1) 'Confess By Heart' and 'Forgive Yourself' as soon as possible. Be selfish in this case to get free from burden on guilt and the think of helping surrounding or others of be from guilt.

2) Speak Up and Do Discuss a loud with your super mature and sensible friend circle, who can actually understand you, brainstrom and help you to come out with the right solution. It's very important to have good friend circle and the most important positive friends. Its not the statement of any baisness.. but as it is said that be in surrounding with positive people.

Well, these two things can solve n number of issues and problems of your life. Just start to accept things from little, one day you will finish up all your negativity.

Thanks for my friends, who always helped me Aesha, Annu, Vijay, Roshni and the special my crocodile. :) Few clicks of my last weekend. :)




:) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment