Wednesday 2 April 2014

Importance Of Love In My Life & Right Way To Love Someone.. That's what I believe


Today, since morning, I was very curious to write my blog at this time, but was wandering what I am going to write today. Finally, decided that I will write something about love, the importance of love in my life and how one must take the meaning of love in their life. Generally, and truly I was in assumption that love exists only when both the people love each other and that becomes health relation. But, honestly when I see this with my new eyes to the world, I feel its very much enough if you only just love. Love, itself is a complete subject, there is never any other filaments to be a part of true love we have. I love my crocodile so much, that it is useless to even express and I live lovely with the duplicate soul of my crocodile in me. Its not about being so public, but yes, its my blog and everyone has right to be open to universe. My love got developed being away from my crocodile more and more ........ and yes it is increasing day by day. In such a time of my life, I learnt two things  about love ie.
1) Need For Love
2) Desire for Love

I know, some may thinking that I am making it complicated, but no, I am making it easy to understand as my theories are more dependable on experience and deep analysis on human nature.


Now, when it comes need for love, anyhow we need it... this is what we assume.. that we cannot control our emotions and we no matter what so happened we just want out partner to be with us.. that's true it happens. Infact it happens with me too. :) So, if we don't have to disturb or ask the other who don't love you but you do... it's good to be away and practice for self control. The only practice is just that deeply miss him or her in your heart and if you really have that attraction and true love, you will feel your love. It's not faking, but try you will truly feel the love. It helped me and yes it makes you happy on heights, means, happy to success in your life.  Because, this art  of getting our love within ourselves, is blessed to only we humans on this earth.

While, we talk about desire for love, then it means that you want from your lovely partner something. Honestly, I am not asking to compromise but that 'wanting for love' is a expectation which is the worst illness of love relationship...! Want kills us and changes ourself from the lovely person we were due to intense grief in heart. Don't keep desires for love.... if you keep than just keep desire for happiness and blessing from your love relationship and act accordingly. No matter, if your partner, who don't love you, but if you keep him or her happy and make them feel bless ... same you will receive.. Wants in love is selfishness.... which is not health. Well, everyone have different definition for love.. for me I don't need 'want' , I need and I am getting it with my beautiful practice of extracting love within myself. Try it. and share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment