Sunday 1 June 2014

"Fact : Incomplete and Unanswered Things Never Allows To Concentrate" But How to overcome such things?

Its midnight 3:09am, sparrows are still chripping out my window, I just finished watching Bhaag Milkha Bhaag Movie 9th time, as its very special movie I can say of my life. Honestly, it was required to boost my confidence and not to run away from the situations I am going through. I started this blog with some other mood, in the memory of my crocodile, to whom I never wanted to kill inside me, but since a month I am desperately trying kill it, I am running from many things in life, I am actually not able to FOCUS! But, But, But... I am a warrior and life is a Struggle! That's the reason, I Googled today - " how to control your mind?" & How to focus in life?

The very first video came in search results was
"What is Body and Mind and how to control it " - from Shri Baghwad Geeta, in which I never taken interest to even listen it. But today I saw this video for 2 times inorder to understand and get my answers.

I got my answer - I understood very important things about myself, ie. how my body works and how my mind governs it and how I have to control my mind!

3 Very Important things :

1. Understand your mind, like where it is getting attracted, why and is it right to forward ourselves towards that attractant.
2. Once we understand things and examined ourselves  by self-judging, educated strictly to ourselves about the right path.
3. Build discipline in our life, unless that we won't be able to educate and CHANGE our life.

This is what I gulped now in my mind but after this I saw Bhaag Milkha Bhaag saw same things and practically Understood.

At the end of the movie, I will implement the words of Milkha Singh ji - " Hard Work, Will Power & Dedication every thing is possible!"



Let me know how does these things sound to you. Share your views with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment