Monday 16 June 2014

It's important to live a life lively! :)

World is getting passionate about fifa wordcup 2014 and I am getting passionate about my self and my life. My crocodile asked me once to hear one of the beautiful soon Hum Jee Jayenge... and I understood that. I have found love within me. :)

These days I started singing, analysing beautiful nature, my poetry, painting, cooking ... Yeah.. I know things are strange but its fun...! I use to cook a lot these days, not only in my kitchen, but also in my friend's kitchen.

Best cold coffee I have ever made. This weekend after having this I and my friend Preeti decided that we will never go for a coffee outside.

 In short I just want to say, some of ugly people from this world will always try to kill your originality and happiness you have in your life. No need to give a attention to their  ugliness. Be always happy, confident trust your guruji and never ever leave the goodness in your heart. :) Stay tuned will be sharing my new poem very soon.!

No comments:

Post a Comment