Wednesday 25 June 2014

Happy Birthday Aesha! :)

My friends are my happiness! My friends are the jewels of my life! She is the one who always been with me when I was nothing and a failure of tests in tutions. She never let me feel that I am culprit or worthless. She knows my strength and weakness, hence she never leaves me alone and be with me always in whatever phase I have been so far. She fight with me for my goodness. She is more like mother and sister to me. Though, I use to be busy or away from her but she never let me feel that I am dis-rooted from her. I am very much proud of her. My crocodile left me but she been with me though people say I am cyco! My stress, my depression, my anger, my misbehavior she understood everything and never left me alone! I am very much proud to say that I have such a Best Friend - Aesha Vaghela. The real Diva of my life. The real beauty of my life. #lotsOfRespect
Wish you a very #HAPPYBIRTHDAY Aeshu! God Bless You! I love you a lot! #Alwaysthere4you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment